Seminars and Workshops
Membership of NISO entitles the member organisation to discounted rates on all seminars and workshops.
About NISO seminars and workshops
- Held throughout the year in one or several of the regions;
- Typically lasts a couple of hours to half a day;
- On a wide range of topics:
- – That can cover a health and safety issue for a particular industry;
- – To introduce a new legislation;
- – To provide expert information on the use of a particular health and safety product or resource;
- – That can help gain a deeper understanding of a legislation, a regulation or what is being presented.
Who are they for?
- Anyone interested in occupational health and safety
- Anyone with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Managers and supervisors of health and safety departments
- Nurses and medical staff with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Safety representatives
- Professional health and safety practitioners
- Instructors and training organisations
- CEO and directors
Why attend a NISO seminar or workshop?
- Learn more about topics of interest
- Refresh your knowledge
- Find out what the latest health and safety issues are
- Meet NISO Committee members
- Talk with other NISO members
- Meet health and safety professionals
NISO collaborates regularly with the Health and Safety Authority (HSA) and other organisations to present on a specific theme.
If you have a topic you’d like to present or if you want to propose a topic for a seminar, we want to know.
Please email email@example.com detailing what it is or visit our Seminar Idea page to get an idea of what the type of seminars and workshops we’ve scheduled.