Hosted by one of NISO regional committee in its own region, NISO’s prestigious conference is held every year with a changing theme that reflects current issues.
It attracts occupational health and safety speakers of international renown and business leaders who share their own perspective about health and safety.
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in occupational health and safety
- Anyone with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- CEO and directors
- Instructors and training organisations
- Managers and supervisors of health and safety departments
- Nurses and medical staff with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Professional health and safety practitioners
- Safety representatives
Why attend the conference?
- Meet-up with other health and safety practitioners in your industry;
- Keep up to date with health and safety topics and legislation;
- Keep abreast of the latest industry findings, both in Ireland and abroad;
- Listen to prestigious speakers of national and international renown and ask them questions;
- Find out ways of tackling some of the issues you are most concerned about;
- Appreciate the correlation between efficient health and safety management and lower levels of workplace accidents together with a healthier workforce.
The conference is a day long and is part of a series of events:
- The Exhibition of Safety Products and Services
- The All Ireland Safety Awards Dinner Celebration held on the evening of the conference
- A workshop usually held on the previous night [TBC]
- Golf [TBC]
Is your organisation interested in sponsoring the Conference or the Awards?
Please contact Warren Azong on +353 (0)1 465 9760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure