All Ireland Safety Quiz
The All Ireland Safety Quiz is organised in collaboration with Northern Ireland Safety Group (NISG).
It typically takes place at 9 centres around Ireland in February, March and April of each year.
Each organisation enters teams of four players in one of two categories, the Previous Entrants category or the Novices category and the regional winners of each category are invited to participate in the All Ireland Finals which is held every year in April at a chosen location.
Why enter the competition?
- It’s a fun way to learn more about health and safety at work.
- The All Ireland winners and participants can display their prize and certificate at their place of work.
- The winners enjoy more respect and recognition among their peers.
- It helps promote a culture of health and safety in your organisation.
- It’s good publicity: all finalists are mentioned on NISO and NISG websites and relevant publications and email distributions.
To be kept informed of quiz dates and venues, please email us stating in the subject line: Quiz Interest
Your email address will be added to our database and you will be kept informed of our activities.