A selection of health and safety courses available from the National Irish Safety Organisation are listed below
The National Irish Safety Organisation is a not for profit organisation with charitable status [CHY 5573]
Please click on an item in the list for more details.If you have specific needs or inhouse requirements for OHS training, please fill out a training request form here.
Become a member of NISO to avail of reduced fees for training and events along with a host of other benefits.
To become a member, click here to subscribe.
Selection of Health and Safety Training Available:
- Quality Statement
- Health and safety at work D20165
- Health and safety Representation L22 487
- Manual Handling Instruction 6N0233
- Manual Handling Basic
- Occupational First Aid
- Occupational First Re-certification
- Workplace Safety C1027
- NISO Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety. Please fill in the request form and we will get back to you.