NISO has run a wide range of seminars and workshops over the years, some of which were organised in collaboration with partners and other organisations, such as for example:
- Briefings about new legislation;
- Workshops about accident investigation;
- Seminars about ergonomics;
- Seminars about Personal Protective Equipment such as gloves;
- Seminars about working at Height
- Workshop about safety representation
- Seminars about fire safety at home or in a nursing home
- Seminars about health and safety in care homes
- Workshops about business continuity in case of an epidemic
We welcome suggestions as we are always looking to offer NISO members and non-members information they can readily use.
Our main criteria regarding the content of these seminars and workshops are how useful/practical the content of the seminar is to our members and health and safety professionals and that there is no overt selling (If the presentation revolves around a product or service, you can distribute brochures to the attendees and we transmit any enquiry we receive).
Do you have a topic you want to know more about?
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what it is.
Are you a specialist in an occupational health and safety related area?
We’d like to hear from you if you think you have a presentation that could interest our members.
Please email a proposition to: email@example.com with an outline and a brief background of the speaker.