For existing members, NISO may send you an email from time to time with a link to enable you to view your details and/or renew your NISO membership online. Online renewal memberships are securely processed by Paypal / Credit Card via Eventbrite on our behalf.
To continue being a member of the National Irish Safety Organisation, you may renew your membership by one of the following:
Click here to renew online with card payment
Click here to renew online with Purchase Order number
Telephone [credit/debit cards]
01 465 9760; Lo-call: 1850 SAFETY; Lo-call: 1850 723389
Post [ cheque / postal order]
National Irish Safety Organisation, A11 Calmount Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12, D12 EH21, Ireland
Bank [directly to our bank account]
Bank: AIB, 1 Lwr Baggot St, Dublin 2
Account Name: National Irish Safety Organisation
Sort Code: 93 10 12 A/C No: 51712083
IBAN: IE65 AIBK 931012 51712083
An up to date membership is required to:
- Carry on using NISO logo on your documentations and your website;
- Receive your yearly certificate [corporate members] you can display in a prominent place to show that health and safety matters in your organisation;
- Join your regional committee;
- Receive a copy of NISO’s 16 page quarterly publication, entitled ‘NISO Update’;
- Receive NISO’s ‘Safety Observer’ an ezine of the latest in health and safety news with 8 issues annually.
- Receive regular news updates;
- Receive discounts on all your safety training and attendance at NISO’s events;
- Space to profile your business in our publication NISO Update;
- Share what you know by writing an article for NISO Update magazine or by presenting at a seminar;
- Tick the box for member of a Health and Safety Organisation when tendering for contracts;
- Contact us with a health and safety question or query – it’s a free service to members.
As a not for profit organisation with charity status, your subscription shows your commitment to improve occupational safety and health in Ireland.
Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate.