Like Minded Organisations
NISO will included the details of organisations that are dedicated to promoting health, safety and wellbeing in Irish workplaces.
Lighthouse Club – the Construction Industry Charity is a 100% free service, open to all in construction. It is dedicated to the mental, physical and financial wellbeing of construction workers and their families in Ireland and in the UK. The mission of the charity is that no construction worker or their family should feel alone in a crisis. The charity achieves that mission through the delivery of a variety of free and easily accessible resources to support our construction community, including:
- FREE 24/7 Construction Industry Helpline – 1800 939 122
- FREE Construction Industry Helpline App – https://www.constructionindustryhelpline.com/app.html
- For more information, visit: https://www.lighthouseclub.org/
Mental Health Ireland aims is to promote positive mental health and wellbeing for all individuals and communities and to support people with lived experience of mental health challenges in their recovery, bringing practical expression to national policy objectives.
- Visit www.mentalhealthireland.ie
- Tel; 01 284 1166 / Email: email@example.com
- Contact details available here: https://www.mentalhealthireland.ie/contact-us/?external=