View some of the highlights from the 56th Annual NISO Health and Safety Conference 2019. The 56th NISO Conference took place on 11 October 2019 in the Galmont Hotel, Galway.
Check out the highlights from the conference and the Trade Exhibition of health and safety products and services. Speaking at the conference, on the theme of “SHWW – 30 Years On”, included:
- Peter Boland, Alliance for Insurance Reform
- John Byrne, Insurance Ireland
- Mary Connaughton, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Mark Cullen, Health and Safety Authority
- Prof. Anne Drummond, University College Dublin
- Sean Hogan, National Directorate for Fire and Emergency Management (NDFEM)
- Pat McLoughlin, The Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- Maeve O’Loughlin, Middlesex University / ITV
- Prof. Desmond O’Neill, Road Safety Authority
- Tom Walsh, Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Prof. Lawrence Waterman OBE, British Safety Council
The NISO Annual Health and Safety Conference will be taking place on Friday, 9 October 2020 in Killarney, Co. Kerry.