Manual Handling Instructors’ Props
It’s recommended for manual handling instructor to use training aids and props:
- To show learners how the spine works and what can go wrong when talking about anatomy
- To show learners the way we use our bodies.
These aids can be bought separately or bundled together for a discount. Other discounts may be applicable too.
|Thumbnail Image of product||Product Name||Code||Unit Price Members (Euros)||Unit Price Non Members (Euros)||Packaging and postage (Euros)|
|1. Spine||NIS 205||100||120||20|
|2. Stand for Spine||NIS 210||30||40||20|
|3. Herniated Disc Simulator||NIS 423||231||250||20|
|4. Lifting Man||NIS 422||300||330||20|
|Bundle D= 1+2+3+4+Human Spine & Disorder Poster||640||660||35|
|Hi Vis Vest||NIS 500||7.50||9.50||3|
The bundles are a selection of training props grouped together to purchase with a discount.
For example, Bundle A=1+2 includes 1. Spine + 2. Stand for Spine.
- 2 Band Hi Vis Vest – for personal use only
- Learners on our Manual Handling Instructors course receive a 10% discount when buying within a month of completing the course at NISO.
To purchase a training prop or another product, it’s simple:
1. Download and fill in the application form
2. Return it with your payment to NISO at the following address:
National Irish Safety Organisation
A11 Calmount Park
Alternatively you can email back the form to email@example.com and pay by credit card over the phone by calling NISO on 01 465 9760.