NISO has been running courses in Health and Safety for over twenty years both in companies and open to the public in our own offices.
Our flagship introduction course in Occupational Health and Safety has been and still is the spring board for many a successful career. This course has been updated over the years to take into account changes and the introduction of new legislation.
For more details about the courses on offer, please check the menu above.
We pride ourselves in delivering courses that go above and beyond the content stated on the course brochure:
- NISO staff is ready to answer any query you may have before, during and after a course;
- NISO staff will welcome you in our training facilities;
- Our trainers are hand picked: they are great educators and successful health and safety professionals. They share insights, wealth of experience and know-how with you to ensure you complete the course, pass your exam and are ready to implement what you have learned ;
- We provide comprehensive training packs that include, when appropriate, a CD with useful reference material you can refer back to;
- Our training rooms are comfortable and well equipped.
Since 2009, we are a certificed FETAC centre of learning and provide a number of courses approved by Quality and Qualification Ireland (QQI*).
*”QQI is the new Authority established in November 2012 which was created by an amalgamation of four bodies that have both awarding and quality assurance responsibilities: the Further Education and Training Awards Council (FETAC), the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC), the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland (NQAI) and the Irish Universities Quality Board (IUQB). The new Authority has assumed all the functions of the four legacy bodies while also having responsibility for new or newly-statutory responsibilities in particular areas.” source:QQI about Page
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org