The National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO) is a not for profit organisation with charitable status [CHY 5573].
We run occupational health and safety training courses only. That’s what we know best.
We have been a certified FETAC centre of learning since 2009 and provide a number of Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI – previously FETAC) accredited courses.
Our courses are scheduled on a regular basis. For more information, including when the next one is on and how much the course fee is, please click on “Course Bookings” below:
List of Health and Safety Courses on offer with NISO
(Click on each of the course names for further information.)
NISO Certified Courses
- Introduction to Health and Safety for the Non Safety Specialist
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
- Manual Handling Basic
- Occupational First Aid Re-Certification
- Risk Assessment – Basic Concepts
- Safety Representation
- VDU/DSE Assessor
- Workplace Safety
QQI Certified Courses
- Health and Safety Representation 5N1451
- Manual Handling Instructor Course 6S0242
- Occupational First Aid Certificate 5N1207
- Risk Assessment 5N3042
IOSH Certified Courses
SOLAS Safe Pass
Discounts on courses and other benefits are available to members of NISO.
If you have a specific training need or an in-house requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com