For existing members, NISO may send you an email from time to time with a link to enable you to view your details and renew your NISO membership online. Contact us if you wish us to send you the link. Online renewal memberships are securely processed by Realex Payments or by Paypal via Eventbrite on our behalf.
To continue being a member of the National Irish Safety Organisation, you may renew your membership by one of the following:
Online [via email link sent to you] or click here
Telephone [credit/debit cards]
01 465 9760; Lo-call: 1850 SAFETY; Lo-call: 1850 723389
Post [ cheque / postal order]
National Irish Safety Organisation, A11 Calmount Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12
Bank [directly to our bank account]
Bank: AIB, 1 Lwr Baggot St, Dublin 2
Account Name: National Irish Safety Organisation
Sort Code: 93 10 12 A/C No: 51712083
IBAN: IE65 AIBK 931012 51712083
An up to date membership is required to:
- Carry on using NISO logo on your documentations and your website;
- Receive your yearly certificate [corporate members] you can display in a prominent place to show that health and safety matters in your organisation;
- Join your regional committee;
- Receive a copy of NISO’s 16 page quarterly publication, entitled ‘NISO Update’
- Receive NISO’s ‘Safety Observer’ an ezine of the latest in health and safety news with 8 issues annually.
- Receive regular news updates
- Receive discounts on all your safety training and attendance at NISO’s events
- Share what you know by writing an article for NISO Update magazine or by presenting at a seminar
- Tick the box for member of a Health and Safety Organisation when tendering for contracts;
- Contact us with a health and safety question or query – it’s a free service to members.
As a not for profit organisation with charity status, your subscription shows your commitment to improve occupational safety and health in Ireland.
Thank you for your continued support. We appreciate.