How to Become a Member
The process to become a member is simple:
- Decide who is going to represent your organisation if there is more than one person employed;
- Decide which category or type of membership your organisation falls into according to the number of employees in your organisation (i.e. if you are a self employed person, your category is 1-9 employees; if there are 120 employees then the category is Corporate 100+);
- Become a member online
- If you don’t want to join online, you can download the NISO Membership Brochure and download NISO Logo Ts&Cs;
- Fill in both forms and sign them;
- Send them to us with your payment (students need to send in proof of their status) to NISO, A11 Calmount Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12;
- Once the documents and payment are received, we’ll process your application and send out your NISO Membership pack, including your Membership Certificate, via an Post;
- We’ll send you the NISO Member logos by email (once the Ts&Cs have been signed and returned to us);
- Your membership will be submitted to the Executive Committee for ratification.
Join Online Now to help us help you make Irish workplaces safer.