Annual Conference 2017
The Annual NISO Health and Safety Conference and Trade Exhibition will this year be hosted by the West Region in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway, on 13 October 2017. The theme of this year’s conference is Health, Safety and Your Wellbeing.
About the Conference
The NISO Conference attracts occupational health and safety speakers of international renown and business leaders who share their own perspective about health and safety.
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in occupational health and safety
- Anyone with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Safety officers
- Safety managers
- Safety committee members
- CEO and directors
- Instructors and training organisations
- Managers and supervisors of health and safety departments
- Nurses and medical staff with occupational health and safety responsibilities
- Professional health and safety practitioners
- Safety representatives
Why attend the conference?
- Meet-up with other health and safety practitioners in your industry;
- Keep up to date with health and safety topics and legislation;
- Keep abreast of the latest industry findings, both in Ireland and abroad;
- Listen to prestigious speakers of national and international renown and ask them questions;
- Find out ways of tackling some of the issues you are most concerned about;
- Appreciate the correlation between efficient health and safety management and lower levels of workplace accidents together with a healthier workforce.
The conference is a day long and is part of a series of events:
- The Exhibition of Safety Products and Services
- The All Ireland Safety Awards Dinner Celebration held on the evening of the conference
- Site Visit [TBC]
Is your organisation interested in sponsoring the Conference or the Awards?
Please contact NISO for a sponsorship pack or call us on 00 353 (0)1 465 9760.